RECRUITING PARENTS of a CHILD AGED 1-10
Dr. Penny Corkum and her research team are looking for 6 parents who have a child aged 1-10 years old to help us test an online Sleep Diary that will be used in a larger study called Better Nights, Better Days
The purpose of this beta testing is to make sure the Sleep Diary is working properly and how long it takes parents to complete it. We are also testing our actigraphy procedures.
You will be asked to complete the following:
- Receive a Better Nights, Better Days study package by courier that includes an Actigraph (we will cover all costs)
- Have your child will wear the actigraph for 5 days.
- On the same 5 days, login and complete a daily online Sleep Diary (10 minutes/day)
- Fill out an evaluation survey (Questions evaluating the look and feel of the Sleep Diary, technical errors, how long it took and actigraph procedures)
- Courier the actigraph back to us (we will cover all costs)
This is not a research project and all the Sleep Diary and actigraph information about your child will be deleted. We will provide instructions and materials to help you with the actigraph and Sleep Diary.
As a thank you for your time and commitment, you will receive a $20 Tim Horton’s gift card.
To learn more, or participate in beta testing, please email Becky Petrie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the age of your child. Thanks!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/betternightsdays